Golden Boarded Red Colour Pure Kanchipuram Silk Saree
- Handloom Kanchipuram silk Saree
- 100% Hand weaven saree with pure kanchi silk and Pure zari
- Fabric : Pure kanchi silk
- Saree Length: 6.2 Mtrs
- Blouse : Running blouse
- Wash Care: Dry Clean only
- Kanchipuram sarees is popularly known as the world of Indian traditional sarees. The Kanchipuram Silk saree is originates from the village Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu in South India. It is a main part of cultural, traditional, wedding and other festival occasions across India. It also spelled as Kanjivaram, Kanjeevaram.Kanchipuram wedding pattu sarees are part of every indianbride’s wedding trousseau. The pattu sarees are woven using some of the finest quality mulberry silks with authentic silver zari to create stunning pieces.The Kanchipuram silk saree is an essential item in every south Indian woman’s saree collection. The vivid hand-woven designs, vibrant colours, and the richness of the zari work make them last for generations.Suyez provide pure Kanchipuram Silk sarees directly from the weavers. Buy Pure Kanchipuram Silk Saree from Suyez
Pure Handloom Kanchipuram Silk Saree
Hand Weaven Saree With Pure zari And Pure Kanchi silk
Package : One kanchipuram saree.
Orders received are shipped within 2 days. Shipping within India is free while International shipping is at nominal rates.
This product ships within 2 Days
Product once used or damaged is not eligible for return.For more details check Terms & Conditions
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If a product or produce does not confirm to the description, quantity and quality specified by the seller, then within 3 days from delivery of the product/ produce You should make a complaint to email@example.com or make a complaint through the Website.
Sorry no more offers available