Sorry, nothing in cart.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms govern the access, viewing or use by you (hereinafter referred to as the “User”, “You” or “Your”) of www.suyez.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
The Website is owned and operated by Suyez Online Marketing
- You agree and understand that this Website and the contents are intended for people who are of the age of 18 years or above or otherwise competent to contract. You hereby represent that You are 18 years of age or above and competent to contract.
- You understand that for the purpose of effectively using the Website You will be required to provide accurate information including User Information which is to be true and accurate.
- All User Information will be used and processed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree that You have read and understood the Terms and Conditions.
- You will have to register with the Website by providing personal details requested for the purpose of registration and analytics. You hereby grant Suyez.com the right to use this information for the furtherance of this agreement and for the purposes of data collection, analytics and storage.
- You will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and agree that the password is intended for use solely by You. You agree and undertake to access the Website only using Your username and password.
- Suyez in its sole discretion has the right to permit or deny your registration.
- You will be solely responsible for Your acts on the Website including those conducted under the username assigned to You.
- For wholesale or bulk enquiries You will be guided to contact the Website.
- The contents of the Website including but not limited to the information, logos, designs, databases, arrangement of databases, user interfaces, response formats, software, audio, pictures, logos, icons, are the sole property of Suyez. All intellectual property in and to the Website and its contents and functionalities shall vest solely with Suyez.
- You have no right to copy the whole or part of the website.
- You have no rights to remove, modify any part of the Website save for any User Information that belongs to You.
- You agree that you will use the website in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the website.
In relation to the use and access of the Website its content and features, You agree and undertake not to:
- re-sell the usage or services of the Website.
- Upload, transmit or create any information regarding any third party and you will not impersonate any other person.
- upload, transmit or publish any information or material which is grossly harmful, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, obscene, pornographic, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner.
- upload, transmit or publish any viruses or other malware, to corrupt, interrupt, limit, destroy or otherwise impact the Website.
- access the Website in any unauthorized manner, including by hacking or using log-in credentials of any other User.
- You have no right to make any copies of the whole or part of the Website or any of the contents therein.
- the information, data or contents of the Website are accurate
- the Website will be available at all times and will operate error free or that there will be uninterrupted access and service
- the integrity of the information on the Website or information You upload will be maintained
- image displayed may be different due to varying computer display settings.
- We ensure the website is free from viruses and malware.
- Our judiciary being Kannur District Court in case of any legal settlements.
- Cash On Delivery(COD) is available only in India
- COD is available only for selected products.
- If You choose to make payment online You shall be bound by the terms and conditions of the third party payment gateway service provider. Suyez shall not be liable for any acts or omission of the third party payment gateway service provider.